APM is the sole producer of the patented STAT® Vial, a unit dose heat seal package designed for the respiratory market. Our vial printing process enables vial customization to meet individual customer needs. APM’s compact STAT® Vial Sealer provides an opportunity for dependable, low maintenance, in-house sealing for customers to avoid unnecessary timely delays. In addition, APM’s option of both re-sealable and disposable technology allows the vial to be utilized in numerous markets such as food and beverage, pet care, tattoo, military, and beauty industries.
STAT ® VIALS
- APM is the sole producer of the patented STAT Vial
- Patented vial laser printing process enables customization to meet individual customer needs
- Both re-sealable and disposable technology available
- Precise accuracy of dose
- Plastic = No breakage
- Plastic drastically reduces shipping cost
- STAT VIAL sealer provides opportunity for dependable, low maintenance, in-house sealing for customers to avoid unnecessary time delays
- Convenient re-sealable oxygen barrier packaging9. STAT VIAL can be used in numerous markets such as recreational and medicinal oils, respiratory, food and beverage, pet care, tattoo, military, and beauty.
STAT® VIAL SEALER
APM’S STAT® Vial Sealer is a compact, dependable and low maintenance unit dose vial sealer. The aluminum and stainless steel design makes it easy to keep clean, sanitize, and maintain in any sterile environment, including ISO 5 cleanrooms or hoods.
Call APM direct or one of our authorized distributors for a free quote today!
Click here for STAT® accessories.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction suitable for all cleanroom applications
- Automatic vial tray alignment
- Simple all-inclusive fill and seal operation
- Fill and seal up to (3) cycles per minute (2,700 per hour)
- Lightweight composite vial trays – Optional pneumatic foot pedal for convenient hands-free operation
- Easy to clean and autoclavable stainless steel manifold
- User friendly digital keypad
- Programmable lot/batch counter for tracking daily/weekly production runs
- Height: 14 ¾”
- Width : 1 8 ”
- Depth : 2 5 ”
- Weight: 120.5lbs
- Electrical requirements: (2) 15amp 110v outlets
Products supplied with purchase:
- (1) STAT® Vial Sealer
- (1) STAT® Pump
- (1) STAT® Vial Tray
- (1) STAT® Stainless Steel Manifold
- (1) STAT® Custom Tubing Kit
- (1) Spare Parts Kit
- (1) Tool Kit
- (1) Tray of Sample Vials (360 each)